- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP 40th Anniversary Bongos
- Write a Review
- Product 444760
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP has designed these special commemorative bongos to mark the occasion. They are made of Siam oak, fitted with Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rims and h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful to behold and a great complement to any percussion setup!
LP has designed these special commemorative bongos to mark the occasion. They are made of Siam oak, fitted with Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rims and hand-selected rawhide heads imprinted with the 40th Anniversary logo, and beautifully finished. From the top, a blond wood with well-defined grain fades gradually to a reddish amber hue and then to an ebony stain at the bass of the drum -- a truly beautiful design that will grace any stage or studio. A custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo is inlaid into each drum and sealed with lacquer. Each drum also has a unique serial number that signifies it as belonging to the LP 40th Anniversary Series and comes with a certificate of authenticity. A quinto (444761), conga (444762), and tumba (444763) are also included in the series. See the customer purchase box for these additional drums.
- Siam oak shells
- Hand-selected rawhide heads with imprinted 40th Anniversary Logo
- Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rims
- Special finish -- blonde wood fading to reddish amber to an ebony stain on the bottom
- Custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo inlay
- Each drum marked with a series serial number
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- 7-1/4" and 8-5/8" diameter heads.
Enjoy beautiful and wonderfully playing drums you'll treasure for a lifetime.