- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP 40th Anniversary Quinto
- Write a Review
- Product 444761
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP has designed this special commemorative quinto to mark the occasion. It is made of Siam oak, fitted with Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim and hand-s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful to behold and a great complement to any percussion setup!
LP has designed this special commemorative quinto to mark the occasion. It is made of Siam oak, fitted with Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim and hand-selected rawhide head imprinted with the 40th Anniversary logo, and beautifully finished. From the top, a blonde wood with well-defined grain fades gradually to a reddish amber hue and then to an ebony stain at the bass of the drum -- a truly beautiful design that will grace any stage or studio. A custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo is inlaid into each drum and sealed with lacquer. Each drum also has a unique serial number that signifies it as belonging to the LP 40th Anniversary Series and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Bongos (444760),a conga (444762), and a tumba (444763) are also included in this series.
- Siam oak shells
- Hand-selected rawhide head with imprinted 40th Anniversary Logo
- Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim
- Special finish -- blonde wood fading to reddish amber to an ebony stain on the bottom
- Custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo inlay
- Each drum marked with a series serial number
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- 11" x 30"