- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP City Conga Set with Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00385 000002000 J00385000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each pair of City Congas by LP features 10" and 11" drums built from Siam oak. At 28" tall, these congas come complete with a height-adjustable conga...Click To Read More About This Product
Latin Percussion is proud to introduce LP City Series Congas.
Each pair of City Congas by LP features 10" and 11" drums built from Siam oak. At 28" tall, these congas come complete with a height-adjustable conga stand and black powder-coated hardware. The drums also include rawhide heads for natural, classic tone.
- Siam oak shells
- Height-adjustable stand
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Rawhide heads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.