- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Classic Durian Conga
12 in. Tumba
- H94701 000003000 H94701000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP Durian congas are 25% lighter than LP Classic Series Congas made from Siam Oak. Durian wood bongos include contoured shells featuring Comfort Curv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The all-new tonewood of durian produces similar tones to that of mahogany.
LP Durian congas are 25% lighter than LP Classic Series Congas made from Siam Oak. Durian wood bongos include contoured shells featuring Comfort Curve rims for ease of playing in any setting. The drum features a dark, high-gloss finish and black mirror-chrome hardware, and are fitted with extended collar rims and pre-fitted slide mounts for quick, convenient setup.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.