- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Classic Top Tuning Conga
11 in. Quinto Wine Red
- Write a Review
- H71817 000001001 H71817000001001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP Classic Top Tuning Congas allow you tune from the top without having to turn the conga. This makes on-the-fly adjustments quicker and it's easier ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
LP Classic Top Tuning Congas allow you tune from the top without having to turn the conga. This makes on-the-fly adjustments quicker and it's easier to tune the head evenly for good fundamental pitch. The conga's low profile design insures hand comfort.
This LP Classic Conga's 3-ply 30" Siam oak shell has a fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell for additional strength. The conga comes with a natural rawhide head for warm, authentic sound and modified and patented steel Comfort Curve II rims that are easy on the hands.
The drum is fitted with a reinforced LP Heart side plate, 5/16" diameter tuning lugs, and new LP shell protectors. A tuning wrench is included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.