- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP RAW Series Potz With Mount
- Write a Review
- Product J23727
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Forget everything you know about percussion. The RAW Series from Latin Percussion ushers in a new generation of instruments that extend beyond tradit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An LP percussion series with the simple tone of basic materials.
Forget everything you know about percussion. The RAW Series from Latin Percussion ushers in a new generation of instruments that extend beyond traditional boundaries and bring new sounds to new musicians. Drummers, percussionists, DJs or vocalists; RAW is for everyone that sets foot on a stage with the desire to be part of the rhythm and the imagination to deliver the unforgettable performance every night
Developed in collaboration with percussionist Jen Lowe, LP's RAW series drums combine the pitch variation and distinction of a set of toms with undeniable high-end tone. Unique, one-piece, steel construction creates a lo-fi cutting sound with remarkable sustain unlike any other instrument ever made, while they can be played with sticks, mallets, brushes or hands. Equipped with LPs new patent-pending spring-loaded, eyebolt mounting system that firmly grips onto any rod from 3/8' to 1/2" diameters.
Available in 4", 6" or 8"
Handmade in in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.