- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Wood Surdo with Legs
22 x 20 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491386 000597000 491386000597000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Latin Percussion Wood Surdo, is now part of the LP Rio Brazilian series. You'll see the surdo used in samba patterns in Carnaval parades, and in ...Click To Read More About This Product
The low-end of Brazilian percussion music.
The Latin Percussion Wood Surdo, is now part of the LP Rio Brazilian series. You'll see the surdo used in samba patterns in Carnaval parades, and in samba-reggae, pagode, and ax music.
The surdo is integral to the one-two pulse of the samba. Designed to produce ultimate depth, struck open or muted, this LP Surdo features a durable, lightweight traditional select wood shell. Sized optimally at 22" x 20", the LP Surdo yields the required bottom-end to underpin the Carnaval dance/march. Note that a special radius top promotes hand comfort and access to the top head. Ten tuning rods positioned below rim level to add to comfort and enable stable tensioning. A leg set is included.
Brazilian percussion reflects the history, society, culture, and geography of a massive segment of the South American population. In one sense Brazilian rhythms are complex and diverse; in another, they stroll along more unfettered than, say, Cuban music, which must adhere to the clave.
The LP Rio Brazilian Percussion Line adheres to the highest LP standards - authenticity, broad tonality, and good projection. And innovation, as always, is the guiding spirit.
- 22" x 20"
- Durable, lightweight traditional select wood shell
- A special radius top promotes hand comfort and access to the top head
- Ten tuning rods positioned below rim level add to comfort and enable stable tensioning
- Includes leg set
The heartbeat of the Brazilian beat! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.