- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Aged Exotic Carpathian Elm Limited Edition Snare Drum with Bag, 14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74210 000000000 L74210000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Limited to only 40 pieces and available exclusively in the USA, this Ludwig Aged Exotic Carpathian Elm snare drum is all class, all the way. Featurin...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium wood snare drum made from aged elm and maple, part of a limited run of 40
Limited to only 40 pieces and available exclusively in the USA, this Ludwig Aged Exotic Carpathian Elm snare drum is all class, all the way. Featuring 10 alternating plies of elm and maple, plus a 5-ply reinforcement ring made from the same woods, this drum offers deep, pure wood tone and a rich look to match. The swirling elm veneer is finished with a gloss lacquer that brings out the complex grains. And thanks to the super-narrow tube lugs, nothing gets in the way of showing off this finish for all to see. The wood for this drum comes from a private stock aged for 30 years, then crafted into these 40 special drums in Monroe, North Carolina.
Ludwig pulled no punches on the hardware, either. This kit features premium nickel die-cast hoops, nickel-plated tube lugs, the P88 throw-off and P35 butt plate. It comes with a Ludwig floral script logo bag to keep it safe for years to come.
- Limited-edition snare drum made from aged wood
- 10-ply shell alternates maple and elm, with glossy lacquer finish on elm veneer
- 5-ply reinforcement ring uses same woods and ensures full, beefy “crack”
- Nicked-plated die-cast hoops and narrow tube lugs
- Proprietary die-cast butt plate and P88 throw-off
- Made in the USA in Monroe, North Carolina
- Includes deluxe carrying bag with floral script Ludwig logo
Grab this exceptional work of art before all 40 are gone. Order now.
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Yes
- Shell material: Elm/Maple
- Shell construction: 10-ply
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Nickel
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Patented
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.