- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Bronze Phonic Hammered Bronze Snare Drum
14 x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46643 000001000 K46643000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bronze is one of the most beautifully musical metals on the planet—so much so that cymbal makers have been using it as their centerpiece for generati...Click To Read More About This Product
Keeping the traditions of the Phonic Series alive with a massive bronze snare capable of a wide range of tuning options.
Bronze is one of the most beautifully musical metals on the planet—so much so that cymbal makers have been using it as their centerpiece for generations. Ludwig’s Bronze Phonic series combines this musicality with the classic attack and body that have made us the “Most Famous Name On Drums” for over 100 years.
Ludwig's USA made 1.2 mm seamless bronze shell offers a unique blend of the wood and metal tones that always quickly find their own space in any mix or setting. Long favored by legends like Alan White, who’s relied on his for over 20 years, the Bronze Phonic series is a must have for any serious snare collection.
- 1.2 mm seamless bronze shell
- 2.3 mm steel triple flanged hoops
- P84 throw-off
- P35 butt-plate
- Ludwig Weather Master medium coated head
- Ludwig Weather Master clear snare side head
- 10 lugs
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x8"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Bronze
- Shell construction: Seamless
- Shell thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing edge: Not specified
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Imperial
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.