- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Classic Maple FAB 3-piece Shell Pack
- #K82316 000001000 K82316000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nothing quite captures the spirit of the '60s like Ludwig's amazing Classic Maple drums, and their unique, visually striking wraps. One such wrap is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect embodiment of the '60s with this classic shell configuration and far out Mod Orange wrap.
Nothing quite captures the spirit of the '60s like Ludwig's amazing Classic Maple drums, and their unique, visually striking wraps. One such wrap is Ludwig's Mod Orange. It's been one of Ludwig's most sought after finishes for almost 50 years. Like the other Vintage Oyster finishes Ludwig offers, Mod Orange is authentically produced by a hand-blending process of materials to re-create this psychedelic, swingin' look. This special reissue not only pays tribute to a period of timeless music, but also to the craftsmanship that makes Ludwig what it is today.
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple's 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
The “Fab” Outfit is at the heart of any style of modern music. The classic 22x14" bass drum is complemented by a 13x9" tom and a 16x16" floor tom.
- 7-ply cross laminated North American maple shell crafted using Ludwig's R.F.S.T. (Radio Frequency Shell Technology) molding process
- Hand-sanded bearing edges provide even, flat surface for fast, accurate and easy tuning
- Versatile shell configuration 22x14" bass drum, 13x9" rack tom and 16x16" floor tom
- Handcrafted in Monroe, N.C., U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22x14"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.