- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Club Date 3-Piece Fab Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
Vintage Blue Oyster
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45605 000001000 K45605000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Club Date model was introduced in 1948 and went on as a popular configuration into the '70s. It has been one of the most reliable and most used ...Click To Read More About This Product
The vintage sound of the Club Date with a classic 22 in. kick.
The Club Date model was introduced in 1948 and went on as a popular configuration into the '70s. It has been one of the most reliable and most used setups by drummers over many generations.
Ludwig’s Club Date gets back to the basics, featuring a unique shell layup of 2-ply maple outer, 3-ply poplar core, 2-ply maple inner. Complimented by a fully rounded bearing edge, these shells are designed specifically for to accentuate a full-bodied low-end combined with soft highs, and subtle mids. Club Date also features Flat Imperial Lugs, 2.3 mm steel triple flanged hoops and a variety of classic Ludwig finishes- all in a price range that puts it well within the range of working drummers who want that same reliable presence night after night.
The “FAB” outfit is your foundation with a 22 x 14 in. bass drum, 13 x 9 in. tom and 16 x 16 in. floor tom. Add your favorite Ludwig snare and you’re all set.
Proudly handcrafted in Monroe, NC, U.S.A.
- Shell design of 2-ply maple outer, 3-ply poplar core, 2-ply maple inner
- Fully rounded bearing edge
- Full-bodied low-end combined with soft highs and subtle mids
- Flat Imperial Lugs
- 2.3 mm steel triple flanged hoops
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/poplar
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7 mm
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.