- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Hammered Bronze Phonic Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- #446398 000000449 446398000000449
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Ludwig Hammered Bronze Snare features a stylish hand-hammered shell and polished exterior. Typically used for cymbal making, bronze is a softer,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This hand-hammered bronze snare offers full punch and darker tone.
This Ludwig Hammered Bronze Snare features a stylish hand-hammered shell and polished exterior. Typically used for cymbal making, bronze is a softer, darker alloy that features a unique sonic blend of metallic snare projection with the warmer tones of a wood drum.
The snare is fitted with SupraPhonic snares, classic lugs and triple-flanged hoops. This bronze shell combines subtle color variance with power and projection.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Bronze
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
A bronze metal to the winner. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.