- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Junior Outfit Drum Set
- Write a Review
- #447702 000001000 447702000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Ludwig Junior Outfit Set is a pint-sized, authentic set of drums for the budding percussionist. These setup features wood shells, tunable heads,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Real Ludwig drums for the smaller set player.
This Ludwig Junior Outfit Set is a pint-sized, authentic set of drums for the budding percussionist. These setup features wood shells, tunable heads, straight cymbal and hi-hat stands, kick pedal and a junior throne. The 16" bass drum is the perfect size to mount the 8" and 10" mounted toms. Hi-hat and crash cymbals are included.
- Bass drum(s): 16" x 10"
- Tom(s): 8" x 5", 10" x 5"
- Floor tom(s): 13" x 10"
- Snare: 12" x 4"
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Yes
- Total cymbals: 2
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal(s): Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand(s): Not applicable
- Straight stand(s): Yes
- Throne: Yes
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Shell material: Info not available
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: Info not available
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Info not available
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Order today and get off to a great start playing the drums.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.