- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Keystone X 3-Piece Pro Beat Shell Pack with 24 in. Bass Drum
Vintage Black Oyster Pearl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45800 000003000 K45800000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rather than merely revisiting the sound that made Ludwig famous, Keystone Series Drums carve a new niche in Ludwig's sonic identity. In fusing their ...Click To Read More About This Product
A bold twist on Ludwig's classic sound, with more focus, articulation and a larger kick drum.
Rather than merely revisiting the sound that made Ludwig famous, Keystone Series Drums carve a new niche in Ludwig's sonic identity. In fusing their Classic Maple shell core with American Red Oak, Keystone's "pre-EQ'd" tone sculpts focus and articulation for the drummer seeking volume, attack and power.
Keystone Series is made under the same strict quality and structural standards as all Classic Maple and Legacy drums. A perfect balance between high-volume cut and subtle articulation is achieved for the live drummer, putting a modern twist on a century of custom American drum making.
Keystone's 5-ply combination of a Classic Maple 3-ply core between inner and outer 1/16" plys of American Red Oak creates a thin, dense shell that speaks loudly with quick, even decay. To draw further resonance from this unique hybrid, the dual 45-degree bearing edge is pulled to the center of the shell to seat perfectly into the head.
- Delivers focused attack, articulation and volume, and power
- Made in Monroe, NC. U.S.A.
- 3-ply Classic Maple core with 1/16 in. inner and outer plys of American Red oak
- Dual 45-degree inner/outer with slight flat at the apex
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 24 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/oak
- Construction: 5-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: Double-cut 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.