- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Neusonic 3-Piece Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K82312 000003000 K82312000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ludwig’s NeuSonic series gives today’s drummer a new, distinct voice with superior quality and tone—all U.S.A. made, at a price that puts it in range...Click To Read More About This Product
A straight-forward that's versatile enough for any playing style, delivering projection, attack and warmth.
Ludwig’s NeuSonic series gives today’s drummer a new, distinct voice with superior quality and tone—all U.S.A. made, at a price that puts it in range of the working drummer. Drawing on their 100+ year history of drum making, Ludwig has come up with a shell design that blends classic warmth and projection, with the attack and cut of modern shell construction.
NeuSonic combines the classic tones of maple with accentuated lows and warm mids by adding cross-laminated plies of cherry in the shell’s interior. When combined with cherry wood, the high-end is boosted overall, giving the drums a great presence for any application.
Make no mistake though, these drums are born to work. NeuSonic shells are made using a process where the durable outer veneer is made as part of the shell, rather wrapped on after the fact. From your house to the car to the stage to the car to the next show—NeuSonic is always ready to go.
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22x16"
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/cherry
- Construction: 5-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.