- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig NeuSonic Special Edition 3-piece FAB Shell Pack with Digital Black Oyster Veneer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73992 000000000 L73992000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The versatile Ludwig NeuSonic 3-piece shell pack gets a modern twist with this special-edition Digital Black Oyster outfit. With production limited t...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece maple/cherry shell pack in FAB sizes with special-edition Digital Black Oyster wrap
The versatile Ludwig NeuSonic 3-piece shell pack gets a modern twist with this special-edition Digital Black Oyster outfit. With production limited to 2020 only, this rare model features cherry/maple shells built to the legendary “FAB” configuration (13x9” tom, 16x16 floor tom and 22x14” bass drum). That means booming fills with tons of low end, plus balanced highs thanks to the hybrid NeuSonic shell design.
Ludwig’s NeuSonic series gives today’s drummer a new, distinct voice with superior quality and tone—all USA made, at a price that puts it in range of the working drummer. Drawing from their 100+ years of drum-making history, Ludwig has come up with a shell design that blends classic warmth and projection, with the attack and cut of modern shell construction.
NeuSonic combines the accentuated lows and warm mids of maple with cross-laminated plies of cherry in the shell’s interior. This careful layering means the high end is boosted overall, giving the drums a great presence for any application.
Don't let the special-edition Digital Black Oyster wrap fool you—these drums are born to work. NeuSonic shells are made using a process where the durable outer veneer is made as part of the shell, rather than wrapped on after the fact. From your house to the car to the stage to the car to the next show, NeuSonic is always ready to go.
- 3-piece shell pack in limited-edition Digital Black Oyster veneer
- Ludwig "FAB" configuration features 13" tom, 16" floor tom and 22" kick
- NeuSonic shells combine maple and cherry for booming lows and balanced highs
- Veneer built into shell for extra durability
- Produced in 2020 only
- Cymbals, snare drum and hardware sold separately
Ludwig's famous FAB kit with a limited-edition wrap. Order now, before it's gone.
- Bass drum(s): 22x14"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/cherry
- Construction: 5-Ply
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.