- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Black Panther Stinger Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712559 000000000 712559000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tune the Stinger high and hit it hard... Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a second. This Black Panther Snare features a 1mm steel shell with 45 beari...Click To Read More About This Product
The sound of the Stinger will have your audience buzzing.
Tune the Stinger high and hit it hard... Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a second. This Black Panther Snare features a 1mm steel shell with 45 bearing edges and measures 10" x 5-1/2".
It also features a handbuilt and hand-finished Black Panther drum shell and completely redesigned hardware. From the fresh, sculpted lug design to the smart new badge, Mapex Black Panther snare drums are now more beautiful than ever.
Mapex Black Panther hardware
The cylinder-drive strainer uses a self-lubricating bearing to ensure smooth operation while providing minute control of the snare tension. Mapex's piston-style throw-off is incredibly smooth and requires minimal effort to operate, and the adjustment dial employs micro-lock technology that provides a tactile click as it's turned, allowing precise control.
Sonic Saver Hoop
The Sonic Saver Hoop bridges the gap between flanged hoops and die cast hoops. A unique shaping process creates a profile that reduces wear and tear to both sticks and hands while dramatically enhancing the response and feel of every rimshot.
The Sonic Saver is significantly lighter than a conventional die cast hoop, so it won't choke the shell's vibration. The result is a more natural percussive sound with much greater resonance.
This Mapex Black Panther snare drum features stainless steel snare wires for crisp, lively action, and premium Remo drum heads, including a coated Ambassador batter head.
- Drum shell size: 10" x 5-1/2"
- 1mm steel shell
- 45 bearing edges
- Handbuilt and hand-finished Black Panther snare shell
- Cylinder-drive strainer
- Piston-style throw-off
- Sonic Saver hoops
- Premium steel snare wires
- Remo drum heads
Black Panther works every time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.