- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Mars Series 4-Piece Rock 24 Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J04253 000002000 J04253000002000
6-Month* financing available.
The Mars Series Shell Pack offers 100% Birch, 6-ply and 7.2mm shells with shallow depths complete with the SONIClear bearing edge, producing a fast a...Click To Read More About This Product
A no-nonsense, high-end performance drum set at a mid-range price.
The Mars Series Shell Pack offers 100% Birch, 6-ply and 7.2mm shells with shallow depths complete with the SONIClear bearing edge, producing a fast and clear tone with a quick stick rebound. The SONIClear bearing edge allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
The SONIClear tom suspension and floor tom feet (simiar to the Saturn IV system) increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune. Additionally, the 2-up and 1-down configuration keeps all the toms within easy reach while the extra deep bass drum produces a powerful, yet naturally equalized tone.
Additionally, a matching Mars Snare Drum gives a unified look to the set while providing a solid fundamental crack.
- Bass Drum(s): 24" x 16"
- Tom(s): 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 16"
- Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing Edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: China
Mars will take you over the edge...and beyond. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.