- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Warbird Chris Adler Artist Inspired Black Panther Snare Drum
12 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16867 000001000 J16867000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Possessing a mix of fury and deadly precision, this 12" x 5-1/2" 6-ply maple/walnut shell of the Mapex Warbird Snare delivers an intense, dark punch ...Click To Read More About This Product
A pocket-sized but potent drum with enough heart to be your go-to snare.
Possessing a mix of fury and deadly precision, this 12" x 5-1/2" 6-ply maple/walnut shell of the Mapex Warbird Snare delivers an intense, dark punch when tuned low and an explosive pop when cranked high. With addition of the SONIClear Bearing Edge the sounds that this drum produces can be described as biting, powerful and quick.
The snare is also fitted with Sonic Saver hoops that dramatically reduce stick wear and enhance resonance. Additionally, a cylinder-drive strainer provides smooth adjustment by way of a self-lubricating bearing and "mirco-lock" technology.
This Mapex Black Panther snare drum features stainless steel snare wires for crisp, lively action.
- Snare size: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Blended
- Shell construction: 6-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Patented
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-off: Piston
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Black Panther works every time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.