- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass YES Electronic Drum Kit
- Write a Review
- Product H82335
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YES! Electronic Drum Kit by Markdrum is the first professional "e-kit" with an acoustic, Italian heart. From the superb sounds provided by the 24...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
This is one drum product you have not seen before.
The YES! Electronic Drum Kit by Markdrum is the first professional "e-kit" with an acoustic, Italian heart. From the superb sounds provided by the 24 onboard drum kits, to the amazing lightness and portability of the aluminum rack (powered by a bus connection system) and innovative œHot Spot Removal sensor technology, Markdrum crammed a bevy of innovations into this kit. All of these outstanding features are packed into one practical and simple design.
Featuring a rock-solid 8-piece setup with 10" mesh heads and the "Smart Pad" triggering system, as well as acoustic-style features like triple-flanged hoops, this kit possesses a balance of convention and technology to make the experience and sound feel ultra-realistic. Adding the bench strength of the set, the YES! sound module contains 205 voices in 24 preset kits, 512 dynamic levels and over 10,000 preset samples. Paired with a dozen inputs, MIDI In/Out capabilities and a 4GB secure digital (SD) card, this kit has the foundation and accessories for any musical enviroment.
Kick pedal and hi-hat stand not included.
- 205 voices in 24 preset kits
- Over 10,000 preset samples
- 512 dynamic levels
- 10 mesh heads on snare drum and rack toms
- Kick with reverse bass drum beater included
- œSmart Pad patented triggering system: signals are processed directly inside the pad
- "Hot Spot Removal" patented technology on toms and snare, for a perfect sound balance
- Triple-flanged hoops on batter sides
- Triple-triggering system on ride cymbal (with choking); outstanding resolution of 255 different layers of sensitivity on the hihat
- œYES Sound Module: Bus Drum Interface, with single RJ11 plug
- 8 standard inputs + 4 additional inputs
- Midi In/Out
- USB, headphones and AUX connection
- œCreate Kit Menu to tweak and customize your own shell kits
- œCreate FX Menu to edit and combine the onboard FX
- Loop Section
- Onboard Metronome
- Tap Tempo
- SD Card 4 GB
- Foldable, aluminium rack housing the connection system
- Hi-hat cymbal with œTop on sensor technology to achieve a realistic feel
In electronic percussion, YES is more! Order today.
- Eight-piece drum kit (snare, kick, 3 toms, ride, crash and hi-hats)
- Total weight: 16 kg