- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition Fandango Line Flamenco Cajon
Indian Heartwood Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05113 000001000 J05113000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with Meinl's Fandango line of Artisan Cajons. A 14mm thick resona...Click To Read More About This Product
A line of cajons built with uncompromised standards.
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with Meinl's Fandango line of Artisan Cajons. A 14mm thick resonating body constructed of solid Tulypiel Wood is carved on the inside for uncompromising sound quality and is supported by specially formulated soft rubber feet.
16 adjustable vertical strings are positioned against the ergonomically curved Indian Apple Wood frontplate. This wood, commonly used in veneers and home dcor, adds striking beauty and elegance to this instrument. Convex contact of the hands on the frontplate allows for added control, sensitivity, and comfort for the player.
Find your optimal snare sound by adjusting the two independent tuning screws on the bottom for tight or loose string tension.
Indian heartwood frontplate
14mm tulip poplar resonating body
16 adjustable, vertical strings
Two independent tuning screws
Solid body is carved on the inside for a dry sound
Extra sound port ring for compression
Ergonomically curved and rounded frontplate with concave contact
Specially formulated rubber feet
Decorative wood inlay
Tuning key included
Height: 18 3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.