- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition String Cajon with Birch Body and Limba Frontplate
- Write a Review
- #J49556 000000000 J49556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MEINL Artisan Edition Cajons are hand made in Spain with uncompromising craftsmanship for the most discerning of players. They are the finest cajons ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand made in Spain and designed to deliver amazing sound and performance.
MEINL Artisan Edition Cajons are hand made in Spain with uncompromising craftsmanship for the most discerning of players. They are the finest cajons available on the market. Every detail has been elaborated and refined for the sole aim of creating the purest sound and best performance possible.
It features 7 pre-tuned strings that span vertically and horizontally across the inside of the Limba playing surface for a crisp snare effect. The 9-ply Birch body is slightly concave where the frontplate touches, for a further refinement of the fundamental sound. Flat screws with supplemental washers are utilized around the edges of the strike plate that receive the bass strokes. This retains the full material strength in this critical area of the cajon.
- 7 pre-tuned strings create a crisp snare effect
- 9-ply Birch body is slightly concave where the front plate touches
- Flat screws with supplemental washers utilized around the edges of the strike plate
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.