- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Birch Wood Cafe Snare Cajon with Almond Eucalyptus Finish
- Write a Review
- #L21313 000000000 L21313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Percussion Cafe Cajon is constructed of birch wood for full, resonant bass notes and crisp slap tones. An internal snare system is fitted a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Articulate slap tones and deep warm bass notes make this a cajon you'll want to take everywhere.
The Meinl Percussion Cafe Cajon is constructed of birch wood for full, resonant bass notes and crisp slap tones. An internal snare system is fitted against the inside of the playing surface to add a sizzle effect, mimicking the sound of a snare drum. The frontplate features an attractive almond eucalyptus finish and is responsive to finger rolls, corner slaps, and bass hits, giving you optimal dynamic control. When played towards the center, the solid natural finish resonating body accompanies the playing surface by broadening your bass notes to achieve a deep and punchy sound, reacting much like a kick drum. Non-slip rubber feet allow the body to resonate to its fullest while providing stability. This instrument is ideal for acoustic gigs when a full drum kit cannot be used. The portability of the Meinl Cafe Cajon makes it easy for musicians to integrate into their main act, on stage or in the studio.
- Birch wood body
- Internal snare system
- Almond eucalyptus frontplate
- Solid natural finish resonating body
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Portable and ideal for low volume acoustic gigs or studio sessions
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear