- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Brilliant Heavy Hammered Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J49905 000002000 J49905000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Byzance Brilliant cymbals are hand hammered into shape by Meinl cymbal artisans in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. Brilliant cymbals are polished up t...Click To Read More About This Product
Dark and explosive.
Byzance Brilliant cymbals are hand hammered into shape by Meinl cymbal artisans in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. Brilliant cymbals are polished up to six times to high gloss finish. These cymbals captivate with their reflective surfaces and dark, rich sound from the B20 bronze alloy.
The 20-inch Byzance Heavy Hammered crash is great for aggressive styles with its explosive sound and dark wash. It offers a superb attack that can cut with agility, making it perfect for heavy crash riding.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy (B20 Bronze)
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Info Not Available
- Cymbal Weight: Info Not Available
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.