- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Cajon Side Mount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H93888 000002000 H93888000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Cajon Side Mounts were designed to hold cajon add-ons close to the playing surface in order to offer you more musical possibilities. The mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Side mount for Meinl cajons.
The MEINL Cajon Side Mounts were designed to hold cajon add-ons close to the playing surface in order to offer you more musical possibilities. The mount comes in large and medium size and is easily placed by simple hook and loop fastener.
- Easy handling
- Hook and loop fastener goes on any surface
- Offers better cajon accessory placement
- Rubber wood material
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.