- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Dark Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49191 000001000 L49191000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classics Custom Dark cymbals undergo a special finishing process that leaves the cymbals with dark and complex tones along with the clarity, cut and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique larger sized hi-hat that delivers warmth and a complex, dark sound.
Classics Custom Dark cymbals undergo a special finishing process that leaves the cymbals with dark and complex tones along with the clarity, cut and volume that Classics Custom is known to deliver. This same unique twist on the traditional design gives the cymbals a rich, dark appearance. Widely spaced deep hammering and additional lathing round out their tonal qualities, giving them a warmer mix of sound along with an explosive response.
The new 16“ hi-hats feature a medium top over a medium-heavy bottom for a full-bodied stick definition rounded out by a warm and dark undertone. When played open, they have a loud wash and long sustain, but closed, they will fatten up any groove.
- 16" medium top over a medium-heavy bottom
- Dark, warm and complex tones with explosive response
- Widely spaced deep hammering
- Additional lathing
- Loud wash and long sustain
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.