- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Medium Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #449959 000193000 449959000193000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Classics Crash Cymbal has a wide-frequency spectrum with a warm sound. A controlled explosion of hot, luminous sound. Meinl's Classics seri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Strong, immediate attack and a medium sustain.
- Meinl Cymbals C14MC Classics 14" Medium Crash Cymbal
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 18
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 20
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 16
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 15
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 14
- Classics Medium Crash Cymbal Regular 17
- Meinl Cymbals C15MC Classics 15" Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals C16MC Classics 16" Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals C17MC Classics 17" Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals C18MC Classics 18" Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals C20MC Classics 20" Medium Crash Cymbal
The Meinl Classics Crash Cymbal has a wide-frequency spectrum with a warm sound. A controlled explosion of hot, luminous sound.
Meinl's Classics series is made in Germany using B8 bronze alloy. These cymbals have an explosive modern sound . . . lots of attack and a moderate decay. They are perfect for adding onto your existing setup since they blend so well with almost any other cymbal. With a huge selection of sizes and styles you can find a cymbal that is just what you need without breaking the bank. Good for rock, country, pop, and metal.
- B8 bronze alloy
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Extensive selection of different models
- Outstanding sound characteristics
Sounds like thunder. Order your Meinl crash today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.