- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Designer Series Quinto
Phantom Black 10 in.
- Write a Review
- H96610 000001001 H96610000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designer Series Congas from Meinl were created to produce a full tonal range. The drums offer a rubber wood shell, hand-selected buffalo head, 8mm tu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This feature-rich conga is perfect to round out your drum circle.
Designer Series Congas from Meinl were created to produce a full tonal range. The drums offer a rubber wood shell, hand-selected buffalo head, 8mm tuning lugs and much more.
Also includes a height-adjustable basket stand and a tuning key.
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- Rubber wood shell
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- Original Meinl-style tuning brackets
- 2mm rounded rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.