- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Ergo Bass Cajon with Maple Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01000 000000000 L01000000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The uniquely shaped resonating body of the MEINL Ergo Bass Cajon helps to create swelling bass sounds and overall projection. The combination of an e...Click To Read More About This Product
Crafted from Siam oak with a unique body design for comfortable playing and plenty of projection.
The uniquely shaped resonating body of the MEINL Ergo Bass Cajon helps to create swelling bass sounds and overall projection. The combination of an extra-wide playing surface with curved sides and back allows for low note development inside the resonating body. Internal fixed snare wires add a crisp snare effect that accents the deep bass notes.
- 13 W x 18 H x 13.5" D
- Resonating body: Siam Oak (Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Arg.)
- Frontplate: Maple
- Ergo-shaped extra wide resonating body
- Enhanced bass notes
- Dual internal fixed snare wires
- Curved back
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.