- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Floatune Wood Djembe
- Write a Review
- #446449 000000000 446449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl patented Floatune Wood Djembes are modeled after the West African originals. A common drum known for its dynamic sounds and the most widely...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides the typical traditional sounds yet equipped with modern technical innovations and features.
The Meinl patented Floatune Wood Djembes are modeled after the West African originals. A common drum known for its dynamic sounds and the most widely used African drum today.
- Size: 12" diameter
- Material: Rubber Wood
- True Skin goatskin heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- 3 mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Easy tuning and comfortable change of heads
- Rubber pads and relocated lugs offer perfect playing comfort
- Patented Floatune tuning system
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Includes: accessory pouch, L-shaped tuning key, and Tune Up Oil
- Color: dark brown, matt
Better sound and easier on the hands then regular djembes. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.