- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Jumbo Arch Bass Snare Cajon with Maple Frontplate
Vintage Wine Barrel
- Write a Review
- #J50018 000000001 J50018000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With curved sides and back in place of traditional straight edge cajon designs, the MEINL Jumbo Arch Bass Cajon creates enhanced bass notes with its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass cajon with a jumbo curved body to further extend its low end.
With curved sides and back in place of traditional straight edge cajon designs, the MEINL Jumbo Arch Bass Cajon creates enhanced bass notes with its cavernous resonating body. The extra wide curved shape helps develop low tones to give players a boomy and punchy sound. Constructed with Siam Oak in an elegant Vintage Wine Barrel finish.
- Super low frequency
- Forward projecting sound port
- Internal snare wires
- Adjustable top corners
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.