- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Luke Holland Artist Concept Model Byzance/Classics Custom Bullet Stack Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50004 000000000 J50004000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artist Concept Models are a collection of cymbal voices. They are the product of Meinl Cymbal Artists and the Meinl R&D team. The goal was to...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect stack for bite that disappears quickly, designed by Luke Holland.
The Artist Concept Models are a collection of cymbal voices. They are the product of Meinl Cymbal Artists and the Meinl R&D team. The goal was to craft unique and innovative sounds that allowed the artist to explore, create and forge ahead as leaders in acoustic music and in the art of drumming.
"Quick as a bullet, hurts like one too. Abrasive but musical. Perfect for when you need to cut and make your point, but make it quick. The Bullet Stack can be used to accentuate in grooves or fills, or utilized as a time keeper. What I love about the Bullet Stack is that no matter how quickly you need it to be present and then disappear, it always delivers." – Luke Holland.
Luke’s stack consists of a 12 in. Classics Custom trash splash over a 16 in. Byzance Vintage Trash Crash, both inverted.
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.