- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Marathon Classic Conga
- Write a Review
- Product 445895
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Marathon Classic Series Congas set the standard in this price range by which other wood congas are judged. They combine professional featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Marathon congas are built to go the distance, and sound great with every beat.
The Meinl Marathon Classic Series Congas set the standard in this price range by which other wood congas are judged. They combine professional features at a very attractive price.
- Size: 11" quinto, 11-3/4" conga, 12-1/2" tumba
- 30" tall
- Material: two-ply Rubber Wood
- True skin buffalo heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.6 mm rounded SSR-rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Steely II Conga Stand (patented)
- Meinl Conga Saver (patented)
- accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune Up Oil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.