- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pickup Cajon Tom Tap
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74417 000000000 L74417000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Create your own cajon drum set configuration. The MEINL Pickup Cajon Tom Tap help you expand the grooves you can play. These small, hollow wooden acc...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand on a cajon set up with customized percussion.
Create your own cajon drum set configuration. The MEINL Pickup Cajon Tom Tap help you expand the grooves you can play. These small, hollow wooden accessories respond in a big way from a tap with your hands or bundle sticks. A natural mix of sound is easy to get and is perfect for small acoustic rooms. You can also plug into an amp or PA with the quarter-inch output jack when extra amplification is needed. Adjust the volume with the knob on the side. The Pickup Cajon taps are ideal to expand your cajon set up or add to your percussion rig.
- Size: 10 3/4"
- Material: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Finish: Black
- Hollow wooden body produces a high-pitched tom sound
- Equipped with pickup and a quarter-inch output jack and volume knob
- Play with your hands or bundle sticks
- Standard eye bolt mount to add to your cajon set up or percussion rig
- Ideal for acoustic shows
Play more grooves in your set up. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.