- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Professional Fiberglass Djembe
- Write a Review
- Product H95775
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Professional Fiberglass Djembe comes in a special designed shape. Equipped with synthetic head, this the perfect drum for outdoor gigs. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
10" Fiberglass djembe with deep bass tone.
The MEINL Professional Fiberglass Djembe comes in a special designed shape. Equipped with synthetic head, this the perfect drum for outdoor gigs. This drum features a lip positioned on the base to prevent the ring from slipping - this also helps to keep the djembe in tune for longer. These drums produce a deep bass tone and sharp slap sounds.ï»¿
100 percent synthetic are perfect for outdoor playing
Light weight fiberglass construction
Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.