- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Stackable Conga Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66843 000000000 L66843000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, the Meinl stackable conga set projects naturally warm tones from its Napa heads. The durable, yet ligh...Click To Read More About This Product
Easily portable three conga set.
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, the Meinl stackable conga set projects naturally warm tones from its Napa heads. The durable, yet lightweight synthetic shells are shaped to produce a rich, resonant beat that projects in any setting.
This 3-piece set, with different sized drums, allows you to create rhythmic melodies from the high and low notes they produce. Stackable for easy storage and transport, the drums will nest together neatly and can be easily carried with the affixed handle. A trio of matching mallets is included to offer players more tonal variety and a cohesive look. Protected by Meinl’s two-year warranty, these stackable congas are a great value for music therapists, educators, and drum circle facilitators alike.
- Synthetic shell is perfect for outdoor playing
- Non-slip rubber bottom
- Great for any skill level or style
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation
- Pre-tuned Napa head creates softer, warmer sound
- Includes matching wooden beaters
Provide the heartbeat for jam sessions or join in with drum circles anywhere. Order today.
- 8" head diameter, 21" height
- 9 1/2" head diameter, 23" height
- 11 1/2" head diameter, 24 1/2" height
- Materials: Synthetic shells, Napa heads
- Weight: 4.97 kg / 10.97 lb.
- Length: 29 cm / 11.42“
- Width: 29 cm / 11.42“
- Height: 61.5 cm / 24.21“
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.