- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580798 000010000 580798000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Meinl Tambora features an 11" rubber wood shell with True Skin buffalo heads on each end, and black powder-coated hoops. The drum comes with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential for performing authentic merengue.
This Meinl Tambora features an 11" rubber wood shell with True Skin buffalo heads on each end, and black powder-coated hoops. The drum comes with a nylon strap, wooden beater, and a tuning key.
The rhythm of the merengue has its roots in the Dominican Republic where the use of a Tambora drum is essential in creating this style of music. It is traditionally played with the drum on the lap and hit with a beater on one end and a bare hand on the other.
- 11" rubber wood drum shell with matte finish
- True Skin Buffalo Heads
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Nylon strap
- Wooden beater
- Tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.