- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Travel Series Djembe with Synthetic Head in Day of the Dead Finish
12 in. Day of the Dead
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L77668 000002001 L77668000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're looking for a professional drum or just want a fun djembe to play at home or in a drum circle, MEINL's Rope Tuned Travel Series Djembe...Click To Read More About This Product
Durable, lightweight design lets you make music anywhere you go.
Whether you're looking for a professional drum or just want a fun djembe to play at home or in a drum circle, MEINL's Rope Tuned Travel Series Djembes are versatile drums. These patented djembes are ultra-lightweight (even 20% lighter than Meinl's fiberglass djembes) which makes them easy to carry. The combination of a synthetic head and shell produces sharp slaps, along with deep bass tones. These djembes are the perfect drum for outdoor use since they are unaffected by changes in weather. Available in a 10" or 12" diameter.
- 100% synthetic heads and shells are perfect for outdoor playing
- Ultra-lightweight construction makes them easy to carry
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
- Produces sharp slaps and deep bass tones
- Non-slip rubber bottom stabilizes and protects the drum from scratches
- Kanga Sarong finish
Play anywhere with these lightweight, durable djembes. Order yours today.
- Medium (10" Djembe): 10" diameter, 20" tall
- Large (12" Djembe): 12" diameter, 24" tall
- Medium (10" Djembe): 4 mm thickness, 25 runners
- Large (12" Djembe): 4 mm thickness, 30 runners
- Shell: Synthetic
- Head: Synthetic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.