- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Woodcraft Collection Snare Cajon
Striped Onyx Frontplate Medium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05109 000003001 J05109000003001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having a solid resonating body that responds well with the playing surface to deliver full, rich tones and a deep bass spectrum is what takes these i...Click To Read More About This Product
Deep bass with full, rich tone.
Having a solid resonating body that responds well with the playing surface to deliver full, rich tones and a deep bass spectrum is what takes these instruments to a higher musical and creative level. The Woodcraft Series Cajons from MEINL are constructed from carefully selected wood combinations that will transform your beats into a musical production of their own. Made in Europe with an all Birch resonating body featuring Birch or Ovangkol frontplate versions, these cajons are ultra-responsive with two internal snare wires and adjustable top corners that enable you to experiment with a wide array of sound options. All MEINL Woodcraft Series Cajons have a beautiful matte finish and a hot-branded logo.ï»¿
- Anti-slip sitting surface
- Two internal snare wires
- Adjustable top corners
- Wide sound options
- Detailed with hot-branding logo
- 12 mm plywood (11 layers)
- Full bass spectrum
- Frontplate: Ovangkol (Guibourtia ehie)
- Resonating Body: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- 19 1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.