- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Woodcraft Series Professional Pickup Cajon with Makah Burl Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01004 000000000 L01004000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When extra amplification is needed, dial-up your cajon volume and sound with the MEINL Pickup Cajons. Available from the Snarecraft and Woodcraft Pro...Click To Read More About This Product
Three built-in Piezo pickups allow this cajon to be cranked up when you need it most.
When extra amplification is needed, dial-up your cajon volume and sound with the MEINL Pickup Cajons. Available from the Snarecraft and Woodcraft Professional lines, these cajons are equipped with three Piezo pickups, two for snare sounds and the other for bass sounds. Each cajon comes with a volume and tone knob so you can find your perfect mix. A 1/4" cable port allows you to send your signal through any amp or PA system.
- 11.75 W x 19.75 H x 12" D
- Resonating body: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Frontplate: Makah-Burl
- Three Piezo pickups for snare and bass sounds
- Baltic birch construction
- Custom Micro-Coiled Steel Cajon Strings
- Rubber feet and rear sound port
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.