- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natal Drums Arcadia UF22 5-Piece Drum Set with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- #K46641 000002000 K46641000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Despite its affordable price, many of the Arcadia features are shared with the higher spec Original line. The Arcadia benefits from the signature Nat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Arcadia kits are designed for drummers who want a lower cost kit, but are unwilling to compromise on sound or build quality.
Despite its affordable price, many of the Arcadia features are shared with the higher spec Original line.
The Arcadia benefits from the signature Natal Sun Lug design, and produces a well-focused, precise tone ideal for gigging. The mid scooped quality is a necessity for solid, punchy recordings in a home studio environment. This is a classic kit, producing slightly more bass to give your beats extra punch.
The Birch’s bright tone makes the Arcadia easy for microphones to capture, whilst maintaining the depth that many drummers find critical to a kit’s sound. The low mass lugs and triple flanged hoops increase sustain for a beat that not only projects on contact, but has a levelled decay on the open sound.
Tom mounts feature the Double Tom Mount (DTM) used on the Double Tom Stand from Natal’s acclaimed Pro Series hardware, and its non-slip aluminium ball design allows you to position your toms accurately at just about any angle. And with the aluminium ball being more durable than the resin ball more commonly used, you get greater hold, stability and longevity. There is also a post clamp on the DTM to mount a cowbell, tambourine, or other percussion.
Bass drum claws feature rubber gaskets to help protect the hoop from getting marked under tension, and shell mounted telescopic bass drum legs allow the bass drum to be positioned securely.
Arcadia features 2 mm triple-flanged chrome hoops for a more open and resonant sound. Bass drum hoops are colour matched with the bass drum on wrap and lacquer finishes.
The British designed Arcadia Series combines Natal quality and craftsmanship with real value for money.
- Affordable price with exceptional quality
- Birch shells produce focused, precise tone with added bass for extra punch
- Low mass lugs
- Triple flanged hoops
- Includes a 6-piece double-braced hardware pack: single bass drum pedal, straight cymbal stand, boom cymbal stand, snare stand, hi-hat stand and double tom arm with aluminum ball arms
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 8, 12 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5.5 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Birch
- Construction: Not specified
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Zinc
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear