- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nativo Percussion Inicia Cajon with Adjustable Snare
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59959 000000000 L59959000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Native Percussion Inicia Cajon features a beautiful oak body. It has a snare system that is adjusted with a wing nut at the base of the instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
Features an adjustable snare system.
The Native Percussion Inicia Cajon features a beautiful oak body. It has a snare system that is adjusted with a wing nut at the base of the instrument. The warm, rich sound that this cajon produces is easily accessible to the pro and novice alike, whether they be using a just light touch or pounding away.
- Made from oak wood
- Adjustable snare system with wing nut at the base
- Warm, rich sound
- Ideal for pros as well as novices
Enjoy rich, warm sounds—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.