- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dr. Rhythm DR-3
Condition 1 - Mint
- 700510 004000000 700510004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 will add incredible-sounding drums to your music! Dr. Rhythm's loaded with acoustic and electronic drum kits, as well as a s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A fast and easy solution for fantastic rhythm tracks.
The Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 will add incredible-sounding drums to your music! Dr. Rhythm's loaded with acoustic and electronic drum kits, as well as a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3's Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. The Total Sound Control (TSC) feature allows you to tweak your kits to perfection.
The Rhythm Progressions feature lets you choose from 100 preset styles and use the 8 panel buttons to switch between different sections of your song. Up to 3 variations can be selected for each Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending.
TSC lets you change the sound of a drum kit with specialized effects. The Sound Shape function can be used to adjust the 3-band compression and 3-band parametric EQ, or add some spaciousness with the Ambiance effect. An optional footswitch can be used to control anything from Intro/Start and Ending/Stop to Verse Change, Variation On/Off, Loop On/Off and more. Battery power lets you take the DR-3 just about anywhere.
- Affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
- Realistic drum, percussion, and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
- Programmable rhythm progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending
- Total Sound Control with Sound Shape function and Ambiance for professional drum sounds
- 100 preset styles and 100 user styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control
- Runs on AC or battery power
- 8-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 12-voice polyphony
- 120 drum and percussion sounds
- 12 bass sounds
- 20 - 260BPM
- Realtime or step recording
- 13 velocity-sensitive pads
- Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- I/O: L, R (RCA), L, R (1/4"), footswitch jack (stereo 1/4"), MIDI in, DC in (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply DC9V: dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adapter (PSA-series)
- Power Consumption 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use:
approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Options AC Adapter: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.