- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C Pentatonic Mini Pan - 9 Notes
Condition 1 - Mint Red/Silver
- J28199 004001000 J28199004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fancy Pans Steel Drums has been manufacturing steel drum instruments since 1993. Harmonically tuned to A 440, these instruments are made from new, mi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handcrafted, harmonically tuned steel drums for early steel drummers.
Fancy Pans Steel Drums has been manufacturing steel drum instruments since 1993. Harmonically tuned to A 440, these instruments are made from new, mild steel barrels by professional craftsmen in a workshop environment. All drums are made in the U.S.A.
All Mini Pans by Fancy Pans are made from 14" diameter barrels and have a 4" skirt length. Drums are harmonically tuned to A 440. All pans come with a table top stand and playing mallets. These items are not toys. They are high-quality small steel drums being played and enjoyed by thousands of individuals, schools and instructional programs.
- Made from new, mild steel barrles
- Harmonically tuned to A 440
- Includes a table top stand and mallets
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.