- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839283481
- Write a Review
- #J37223 005000009 J37223005000009
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rumbero is a premium flamenco cajon designed and manufactured in Gon Bops' Peruvian Cajon Shop. Built from Nogal wood, the Rumbero features a spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A high-end, handcrafted cajon with a full range of tones.
The Rumbero is a premium flamenco cajon designed and manufactured in Gon Bops' Peruvian Cajon Shop. Built from Nogal wood, the Rumbero features a spectacular inlay design handmade by artisans using pieces of mohena and requia wood. A cedar wood veneer front panel finishes it off, adding plenty of snap to the tone.
The wood is then finished and protected with polyester and polyurethane lacquers. The Rumbero is a flamenco-style cajon, with two internal v-shaped sets of flamenco guitar strings providing the pop, and includes a free premium Gon Bops gig bag.
Cedar veneer frontplate
Mohena-requia hardwood resonating body
Fixed internal v-shaped guitar strings
Polyester and polyurethane lacquer
Includes premium gig bag
If you want to play the finest cajons, look no further. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.