- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
3-Piece Vistalite Tequila Sunrise Shell Pack
Condition 1 - Mint
- J44118 004000000 J44118004000000
6-Month* financing available.
Notorious for their attack as they are for their stunning crystalline looks, Ludwig's Vistalite acrylic drums make a solid sonic and visual statement...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) High-volume live performance where projection is paramount.
Notorious for their attack as they are for their stunning crystalline looks, Ludwig's Vistalite acrylic drums make a solid sonic and visual statement in live concert performance. Manufactured under strict guidelines to retain shell integrity, today's Vistalite delivers pure, round tone through a 45-degree bearing edge and fully-stabilized shell.
The updated Vistalite shell now features dual reinforced seams to prevent the cracking that plagued the kits of yesterday. Vistalite drums feature the popular '70's vintage blue/olive badges, come standard with Mini-Classic lugs and Weatherking heads.
Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 16
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Acrylic
- Construction: Seamless
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not Applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Not Applicable
- Country of Origin: United States
Lay down the "Hammer of the Gods" on this Zep-style setup. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.