- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint Carbon Finish Frontplate
- Write a Review
- #580783 004003000 580783004003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Snare Cajon has a full set of snare wires that touch the frontplate from the inside creating a rattle or sizzle effect. A knurled knob adju...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Deep bass tones and crisp highs.
The Meinl Snare Cajon has a full set of snare wires that touch the frontplate from the inside creating a rattle or sizzle effect. A knurled knob adjusts the amount of pressure used to press the snare wires against the frontplate so the effect can range between light and sensitive to very loud. The snare can also be turned off completely. The frontplate's top corners are adjustable with screws, which lets you control the crash or "slap" effect. Loosen them for a strong effect or close them down for a milder response. Choose carbon finish or white ebony frontplate.
Adjustable top corners
Internal, adjustable snare wires
Padded sitting surface
Wide sound options
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.