- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VivaRhythm Birch Wood Large caiXoN with Internal Snares
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839207999
- Write a Review
- #J56929 005000001 J56929005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The caiXoN from MEINL VivaRhythm brings the playing surface of a cajon up closer towards seated players. This makes for a comfortable, upright playin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Great sound with better comfort.
The caiXoN from MEINL VivaRhythm brings the playing surface of a cajon up closer towards seated players. This makes for a comfortable, upright playing position. The traditional sounds of a snare cajon are all represented in the caiXoN with deep bass and cutting snare slaps. Perfect for players that wish to remain seated upright.
Save your back with this cajon design.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.