- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J56919 004000000 J56919004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Newly designed for Roland’s TD-30K V-Drums, the MDS-50K30 rack stand has all the features you need to complement your kit. Improved stability keeps y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Compact, flexible and stable rack stand for TD-30K V-Drums.
Newly designed for Roland’s TD-30K V-Drums, the MDS-50K30 rack stand has all the features you need to complement your kit. Improved stability keeps your kit rock solid on stage, while the internal trigger cable format allows faster assembly and avoids wiring tangles. The MDS-50K30 is compact and flexible too, with highly adjustable pad/cymbal arms that ensure you can set up even in limited space. This newly updated stand includes additional cables, cable management, and a snare arm specific to existing TD-30K V- Drums kits.
- Compact V-Drums rack stand with improved stability
- Flexible setup with highly adjustable pad/cymbal arms
- Trigger cables flow inside the stand for neat cable management and quick setup
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.