Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Roland Octapad SPD-30 Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Portable, powerful, percussion pad perfect for your productions and performances!
The Roland Octapad SPD-30 is a percussion triggering device packed with its own library of 50 drum and percussion kits to span any musical style. Easily customize each sound using the onboard controls for tuning, muting, attack, pitch sweep and more. With the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one unit, the SPD-30 offers drummers and percussionists a new level of convenience and expression.
Shape Your Sound With Multi-Effects
Based on Roland's leading effects technology, the SPD-30's multi-effects engine provides 30 types of internal effects, plus EQ, limiter and 7 ambiance controls to enhance your performances. From subtle enhancements to dramatic transformations, shape your sound with just the right amount of effects.
Build Instant Loops and Layers
The Phrase Loop function allows you to instantly create layered loops and phrases. Record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to 3 layers. Save your phrase data to USB memory to build up a library of loops and sounds.
Advanced Triggering for Superior Responsiveness
Benefiting from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology, each pad is a separate, isolated unit for the ultimate in sensitivity and crosstalk rejection. Connect 4 dual-trigger inputs and a hi-hat controller to create a mini drum set with external pads. The SPD-30 also accepts triggers from acoustic drums through the Roland RT series.
A Universe of Sounds in a Portable Package
With 50 kits and a truckload of customizable drum and percussion instruments in one portable unit the size of a briefcase, the SPD-30 Octapad is ready to take your performances anywhere. Easily connect to PA systems and recording gear for an all-in-one percussion solution on stage or in the studio.
- 8 trigger pads with hundreds of sounds
- 50 drum kits
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Ambience with equalizer and limiter
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large, backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, roadworthy design
The Octapad SPD-30 is the most versatile Octapad yet! Order today!
Octapad SPD-30 Specifications:
- Pads: 8 built-in pads (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads)
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases, 50; Parts, 3; Tempo, 40 to 260; Resolution, 480 ticks per quarter note; Recording Method, Real time; Maximum Note Storage, approximately 10,000 notes
- Display: 60 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4" phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), External Trigger Input Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB Memory Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 kOhms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 600mA
- Options: Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30; V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, USB memory (Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 541 mm x 272 mm x 88 mm, 21-5/16" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 3.8 kg., 8 lb. 7 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.